CHANGED FOR THE THIRD TRIMESTER
PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD COMPLETE HIS/HER HOMEWORK IN PENCIL UNLESS THE DIRECTIONS STATE OTHERWISE.
FOR THE WEEK OF: APRIL 24 - APRIL 28
1. Read to your child everyday.
2. Alphabet Flashcards
Letter Sounds (long and short vowel sounds)
3. Number Flashcards
4. Sight Word Flashcards
5. Have your child practice writing his/her name on the laminated name card with a crayon or a vis a vis pen. Start on the dot and follow the arrows.
6. Have your child practice writing his/her first and last name on paper with a pencil. (First letter capital and the rest lower case)
7. Have your child practice tracing the numbers on the laminated number sheet.
8.Have your child practice writing his/her numbers from 1-20.
9. Have your child practice counting to 100.
10. Have your child practice tracing the letters on the laminated capital letter and lower case letter sheets.
11. Complete 0-20 flashcard activities with your child.
12. Have your child practice writing the following letters: Ee and Vv.
13. Review with your child the letter names and sounds of the following letters (vowels: long and short vowel sounds): Ee and Vv.